Notice: Undefined index: special_attr in /home/jonathan/modo-wordpress-theme/modo/single.php on line 14
Credit cards have varying terms and incentives. If you do not familiarize yourself with the different options, you might apply for the wrong kind of card. Practically every bank offers at least one type of credit card, and if you need a bank that caters to different credit levels, you need Capital One credit cards.
Capital One credit cards are a good fit whether you have excellent credit or bad credit. But you shouldn’t apply for any random card. It is important that you know your options and pick the right card. Need help with your search? Here are five of the best Capital One credit cards.
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card Apply for this credit card and earn 1.25 miles on every $1, plus 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 in your first 90 days as a cardmember. Miles are redeemable for hotels, airline ticket and car rentals. There is no limit on the number of miles you can accumulate and your reward miles never expire. Plus, you can book an airline ticket on any airline. And with no blackout dates, you can travel anytime of the year. There is no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee and 0% interest on purchases for the first 12 months.
- Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business Do you own a business? Apply for this Capital One business credit card and earn one mile per every $1, plus a 50% bonus on the miles you earn throughout the year. There is no annual fee and no blackout dates, and no limit on how many miles you can earn. Enjoy 0% interest on purchases for the first six months.
- Journey Student Rewards Reward credit cards aren’t only for people with established credit histories. Improve your credit while earning 1% cash back on all purchases, plus a 25% bonus for timely payments. Sign up for email or text alerts and receive important account updates. As a bonus, access your credit score monthly. And with the credit cards interactive tracking tool, you can successfully monitor and manage your credit history. There is no annual fee.
- Capital One Cash Rewards for Newcomers Apply for this credit card if you need to establish a credit history in the United States. As you build credit, earn 2% cash back on travel purchases, plus 1% cash back on all other purchases. There is no foreign transaction fee and no annual fee. The bank automatically reports to the three major credit bureaus.
- Capital One Secured Mastercard Do you have bad credit or no credit? Have you been rejected by other credit card companies? A secured credit card might be the solution. Submit an application with your refundable security deposit and receive a credit limit up to $3,000. Capital One automatically reports your activity to the bureaus. Access your credit score monthly and utilize other credit management resources to build a solid credit rating. There are no application or processing fees, but a $29 annual fee.